Ironwood Venture Scheduled as Keynote for Sk8Expo
You have spent years building a company and no one knows how to beat the competition better than you. But now, the stakes are higher. More people than ever depend on each decision that you make, and you face an exhausting trade-off between daily operations and long-term planning.
As the industry changes and evolves, you will need to lead the way for your company to shift. While we know that the challenges are daunting, we also know that there is a way to get the details right and to confidently guide your business into the future. Each of the guest speakers runs businesses that have spent the better part of two decades specializing in overcoming these challenges.
This Expo is more than a trade show and learning experience, it is the first step to help you and your business own your future.
We understand the upcoming threats:
- Managing/hiring an entitled workforce
- Minimum wage rises
- Your exit strategy
- The burden of what the business would do if something happened to you
- The pressure of dealing with social media
- Growing your business in a sustainable and scalable way, means you should have:
- Vision and culture to propel your business
- Predictable Cashflow to use to grow your business
- Access to insights and tools from Fortune 50 companies
Generate Predictable Cashflow: We believe that net income should translate into working capital and larger savings. We believe that we can help your business generate cashflow that you can reinvest into your business and distribute as profit. Cash is the lifeblood of your business and we specialize in getting our clients to develop working capital from internal profits and build cashflows that are reinvested into expanding the business
Managing your financials – Turn your paper profit into cash flow
- Stop managing cash from a piggy bank or your bank account
- Establish routines and systems to get out of debt
- Use time-tested processes and tools to increase your business’s cash flow
- Forward-looking plans to manage your finances
Ironwood works to remove the angst in the daily running of your business. CEOs are alone and lack an executive team to guide and shape decision-making. We work with clients that range in industry but have a common need; bridging the gap between strategy and execution. We are committed to our clients and are passionate about seeing them succeed by working closely with them to understand their business, their customers and their challenges in order to develop customized solutions that make the difference.
Come get your MBA in Roller Skating Business Management. Every attendee will receive a certificate of participation to hang in their rink.